Thursday, May 13, 2010

Whirlwind...

Whew. Life has been a whirlwind since my last post. My class is finishing up for the semester, the girls have only 2 more weeks of dance, Bethany's violin recital is just a couple of weeks away, and school is quickly coming to a close for the year. Summer will be very busy as well, however, I'm looking forward for some time to get some projects accomplished, get some housekeeping done (my fridge is AWFUL right now), enjoy some online time and get out in the sun! We are really hoping to get some camping trips in this summer, in addition to our regularly scheduled programming (4th of July, Silverwood, Church in the Park, Beth's birthday, Scout camp, our anniversary, Celebration Northwest). Thankfully, I know that there will be time for rest and relaxation as well!

'Til next time,


Mrs. Meek

No comments: