Sunday, August 22, 2010

{Summer}

I so can't believe summer is almost over. It has been a whirlwind! It's also been a TON of fun. And while I'm looking forward to getting back into a bit of routine, I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to summer just yet. That's why tomorrow will be a computer free day, and we will play in the sun (if we have any) and enjoy our last day of summer as a family.

Last day? Yes, Jon is heading out of town for a few days, and I am going back to work this week, and then we have church on Sunday, and I have PIR days starting Monday and then the kids go back Wednesday. So, even though we technically have a week and a half before school starts, tomorrow is our real "last day" of summer all together as a family. I think the summer of 2010 will go down in our family history book as one of the busiest on record, but we enjoyed ourselves a lot, we spent time with wonderful friends, we enjoyed each other and we didn't go crazy. All in all, I'd say that's a good summer's work.

'Til next time,


Mrs. Meek