Tuesday, April 11, 2017

{March Madness...and I don't mean basketball}

It's not surprising to me that my blogging fell a bit off the table during the last part of February and all of March.  This time of year is traditionally a very busy time for our family, and this year was no different.  With wrapping up of birthday season, heading into Irish dance season, and track starting, it's been a little busy around my house.  The next 10 weeks between now and the end of the school year promise to be just as busy, but I'm hoping to find time for writing, even when things can be crazy.  I even have some draft posts already in the works, so that excites me!  I'm working on a first quarter goal update, and I'm excited to share some recent changes I've made with you all.  In the meantime, I just wanted to squeak in a little post to let you know I haven't disappeared!

No comments: