Saturday, January 19, 2008

Simple pleasures....

Ahhhh... The weekend is here. I breathe a sigh of relief as another busy week comes to a close, and then hold my breath for the busyness that is yet to come this week. We push on.
The past week was a good one. Wednesday was my 31st birthday. We celebrated by having dinner at our local Famous Dave's and then going to our Awana Club. Dinner was great, and a bunch of the kids sang to me after club was over.
I've worked a bunch lately, subtitute teaching at the kids' school and another local school. It's been fun, but it definitely is an adjustment from being home all week. Yet another reason I enjoyed my stay-at-home Saturday today.
Jon' birthday is this week, so we will have more to celebrate, and then Michaela's comes the last week of the month. January is always crazy, but wonderfully so.
That's my news for now!!!

No comments: