Sunday, August 24, 2008

So I've been tagged...

Brenna tagged me, like a month ago, you can tell how often I've been checking in on my blog....
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

So now for my quirky, unspectacular details.
1) I can cross my big toe in front of my second one, but not behind it.
2) If a joint can be popped, it will be.
3) I once ate (by choice) a mustard and green olive sandwich. I liked it at the time, but haven't been able to bring myself to do it since.
4) I currently have 5 "siblings," none of whom are fully biological (not including in-laws).
5) My crush on Sebastian Bach of Skid Row in my tweens and teens led to my infatuation with long haired rock'n'rollers, and my eventual marriage to one.
6) I love tween pop and '80's rock ballads. And hair bands. Think Bon Jovi, not those elastic things you put a ponytail in with.

I'm tagging....
Valerie
Kristy
Misti

And so, um, yeah, those are really the only blogs I know of currently that haven't already been tagged, so if I find more I'll be back to update, but for right now, I have to break the rules.

1 comment:

Mrs. P. said...

Mmmm nice sandwich choice. Bleck.
LOL. Glad you noticed the tag. Enjoy finding some other bloggers to bother!