Saturday, December 20, 2008

Time to update....

Wow, has it really been since August that I've updated this thing? Seems not right. Well, one of my New Year's resolutions is to update my blog more frequently, so I guess I'll start now. Look for our family's Christmas letter to come soon, since I didn't send it out this year. And since I put those little notes in all of your Christmas Cards, I guess I should keep you informed.


Gabe's cast is expected to come off on Tuesday. For anyone who didn't know, he broke his wrist at the beginning of December. He has been in very good spirits about it the whole time, but he is very excited to get the cast off.




Bethany is playing Christmas songs with some other violinists before church this Sunday. I'm pretty excited that she has progressed on her violin enough to be able to do this! She really enjoys playing!


Michaela will be singing at church this week as well. Her Christmas Program was yesterday, and she did a great job!

I'm done with school for the semester, having achieved A's in both my classes! I'll take one class next semester, and I'll be working as much as possible, too! Right now, though, it's Christmas Vacation, and I'm planning to enjoy the next two weeks. The plan that isn't really a plan includes baking cookies, getting the house back in order after a semester of craziness, hanging out with the kids, and just enjoying our family.

Til next time...
Becca

No comments: