Monday, July 26, 2010

Back again...

Jon and Gabe are back. They had a great time at camp, and the girls and I had a good time at home. We did some fun girlie things, like going with Bethany to have her hair cut, and having a slumber party in my bed one night (even if we were all grumpy the next morning)! I worked on some sewing projects, and had Bethany helping me with some parts of a quilt I'm working on. Next step, the sewing machine! (Yikes!)

On Wednesday, I head out with Gabe to go on a float trip. I'm excited and a little nervous. It will be fun, but I've never been on a float trip that's this long before. I'm sure I'll have lots to post about when I get back.

The weekend after our float trip, we are headed to Celebration Northwest, which promises to be a raging good time. We'll be with some great friends, hear some great preaching and have some fun. I'm excited! September first is trying to rear it's ugly head, but it's going to have to wait! There's still lots of summer left!!

No comments: