Sunday, January 23, 2011

Organization projects

I've been an organizing fool around here!  It's so fun, although I'm not so organized that I've been taking before and after shots or anything like that.  Today, however, I organized my closet, (and got rid of a TON of stuff), my dresser drawer, my filing drawer, our business documents, and have been shredding papers like a mad-woman! In some ways, it feels like I've been in a mess for a few weeks now, but my 52 weeks of organization list is being checked off at a pace that is faster than one per week, and that tells me that my mess is progressing from mess to marvelous!!  For the first time EVER, I'm prepared for my paper organization for the coming year, with file folders already labeled and everything!  I'm so excited!!  I've begun working on reorganizing my "Kid paper" storage, but need to have time to go looking for some large binders.

These two blogs have been inspiring me, check them out if you get a chance!

www.abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com
www.iheartorganizing.blogspot.com

Here's to a happy and organized home in 2011!!

Mrs. Meek

No comments: