Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{ Feeling like Supermom }

Remember that post last week about relaxing over the weekend?  Well, believe it or not, it actually happened.  The paradox is that I was really, really productive last weekend as well, and yet I was very well rested and relaxed by the time Sunday evening rolled around.

Friday night we had dinner with friends at Carinos Italian Grill, which is always a treat!
Saturday, I got up, went grocery shopping and did a few other errands, came home, baked the lasagna that's on the menu for later this week, baked up some chicken for another recipe that's on the menu this week, did laundry, made the girls' handcrafted Valentines (they helped), figured out how to use my digital scrapbooking software, read a book, and digiscrapped a couple of layouts.
Sunday, we got up, went to church, came home, finished the Valentines, did more laundry, digiscrapped some more, did my little DIY project on my skirts, the kids gave the dog a bath, and read some more.

All in all, a very nice, relaxing and productive weekend!  So nice!

No comments: