Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{Menu} Week of 10/15/12

I am a couple of days late this week in posting this.  Here's my disclaimer:  Usually I plan out my menus for the entire month, and then make small adjustments from week to week, depending on what comes up, what leftovers we might still have on hand, etc.  For some reason, I've never gotten around to it for October.  Which means that I'm planning my weeks on the fly, instead of on purpose.  Luckily, we've had enough time for me to do so, which means that we haven't completely blown the food budget.  In fact, we are right on track.  But it does mean that I feel more stressed and as a result, my home is not as harmonious as it could be.  Here's to getting back on track in November!!

This week:

Monday:  Baked Potato Soup
Tuesday:  Tilapia, rice and asparagus
Wednesday:  Papa Murphy's Pizza, to support the Cure for Cat
Thursday:  Pork Chops, Rice Pilaf, and roasted Brussels Sprouts
Friday:  Discipleship group potluck (Baked Potato Bar, I'm providing the toppings.  I also have to provide a main dish for Gabe's All-City XC Dinner, so I'm planning to make homemade mac 'n' cheese).
Saturday:  Leftovers-->Eat whatever you can find!
Sunday:  Pork Tenderloin, Mashed potatoes and spinach salad

No comments: