Monday, October 8, 2012

{Menu} Week of 10/8/12

So I never got around to posting last week's menu, and for that I apologize.  I do have some good excuses, though.  For starters, I was sick and feeling terrible on Monday and Tuesday, so Jon handled dinner both nights.  I'm pretty sure that I ate crescent rolls and homemade chicken noodle soup for one of those nights, but I honestly have no idea what the kids and Jon ate.  Hot dogs possibly comes to mind.  On Wednesday, Jon left town for four days, so the kids and I were on our own.  And at that point, it was too late in the week to post.  I know we had fried rice one night, pizza another and baked spaghetti with our home group another night.  Now that I've finally kicked the crud, I'm feeling up to meal planning again.  Here's the down low for this week:

Monday:  Zucchini Casserole  I didn't have any chicken breast, so I just upped the amount of zucchini this time.  I usually make it with chicken.
*My kids are not real big on zucchini or stuffing, so I'm giving them the option to eat the leftover baked spaghetti if they want.
Tuesday:  Pork Chops with Rice Pilaf and Spinach Salad
Wednesday:  Homemade Pizza
Thursday:  Spaghetti
Friday:  Discipleship Group Potluck
Saturday:  Leftover day-->Eat whatever you can find!

So there's the plan!  Should be pretty easy to stick with it this week, because I know it's going to be a busy one!

No comments: