Thursday, March 3, 2016

{Menu Monday... Or not.}

With my attempt to rejoin the blogosphere, one goal that I have made for myself is to begin posting my weekly menus again.  I enjoy menu posts, because I always get inspiration from reading those posts from other bloggers.  Today isn't Monday, but I'd like to post this week's menu anyway, so that anyone interested can see the whole month and follow my family's progress and see how we do in our goals to eat at home more frequently.  So, without further ado, here we go:

Monday: Jon cooks: Spaghetti {Jon and I made an agreement a few months ago that he would plan and cook for Mondays, to give me one day a week to relax.}

Tuesday:  Rahmnudeln, Polska Kielbasa, and Cabbage

Wednesday:  Lettuce Wraps

Thursday:  Grilled cheese and tomato soup + Salad for those of us who want some green

Friday:  Homemade pizza with all the fixins

Saturday: is usually leftover day, but we are doing a quick overnighter away and will eat with family

Sunday: We travel home this day, so lunch after church will be out with family, and then we will scavenge the leftovers in the fridge for dinner when we get home.

So there you have it!!  Enjoy!



No comments: