Tuesday, August 30, 2016

{September Meal Plan}

It was only August 23rd, and my September meal plan was all good to go.  Now I'm finally getting around to posting it for you all!

 I've left room for myself to make some changes along the way, since we will be adjusting to being back to school, having a college student with a different schedule from the rest of us, and balancing the running and XC meet schedules as well.

Recipe links are included if I have them, but much of this month is planned from tried and true standard fare from my kitchen.  Give me a comment if you are wondering about a recipe with no link.  Here you go!

September 1:  Eating out, on our way to Gabe's XC meet in Moscow, ID.
September 2: Teriyaki chicken stir fry and rice
September 3:  Beef in Stout with Dumplings (from my Irish pub cookbook, can't wait to try this!)
September 4: Leftovers
September 5: Creamy Chicken Penne
September 6: Beef Stew
September 7: Fried Tilapia and Rice
September 8: Taco Soup
September 9:  Chicken Enchiladas
September 10: Leftovers
September 11: Paninis
September 12: Yellow Soup
September 13: Sausage & Ramnoodla (a family recipe!)
September 14: Chicken with Angel Hair and Bearnaise sauce
September 15: Dublin Coddle (also from my pub cookbook!!)
September 16: Steak Burritos
September 17: Leftovers
September 18:  ??
September 19: Chili
September 20: Enchilada Casserole
September 21: Leftovers
September 22: Chicken Fried Rice
September 23-25: Travel to Missoula, so we will eat out or with parents
September 26: Lettuce Wraps
September 27: Spaghetti
September 28: Teriyaki Chicken stir fry with rice
September 29: Leftovers
September 30: Homemade Pizza

We are trying a couple of new things, but they are from an old school cookbook, so no link!  I'm hoping to try some more new things in October!

Cheers!

No comments: