Saturday, November 12, 2016

{November Meal Plan: a little late}

Well, it's already mid-November, but I finally have a meal plan for the month to post.  I did finish it last weekend, as I planned.  But I didn't get it posted because my daughter is taking an online math class this year, and seems to always have the computer when I want to write a post!  Not much in the line of trying new things this month, Thanksgiving is a big enough production to worry about!

Without further ado:

November 7: Breakfast for dinner
November 8: Yellow Soup w/Sourdough bread
November 9: Chicken Alfredo (we forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer, so this ended up being Pizza Night from Little Caesar's instead!)
November 10: Spaghetti
November 11:  Date night
November 12:  Leftovers
November 13:  Creamy Chicken Piccata
November 14: Cheeseburgers
November 15: Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
November 16: Salmon Patties and roasted veggies
November 17: Open...Maybe leftovers or maybe a teriyaki noodle dish I just found
November 18: Homemade Pizza
November 19: Leftovers
November 20: Church Potluck (I'll probably make mac and cheese or something like that)
November 21: Tilapia and Rice
November 22: Chicken Tikka Masala
November 23: Stromboli
November 24: Thanksgiving!
November 25: Leftovers
November 26: Still leftovers (or not... depending.)
November 27: Bacon Mac and Cheese (by family request)
November 28: Tilapia and Rice
November 29: Breakfast for dinner
November 30: Burrito/Nacho Night

In looking at the list, I don't feel like my family gave me very many "healthy" options when I asked them for ideas.  But I have some ideas of how to make a few of these a little more healthy than they seem at face value.  And then there are the ones that just aren't.  *wink*  Time to focus on making my lunches more "clean" when my dinners aren't!

No comments: