Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just a little update

The last few months have flown by, and true to form, I've been neglecting my little blog again. I did manage to get some pictures posted, as you can see! My friend Kylie inspires me. Her blog is so cute and she posts to it almost every day. Maybe when I grow up I can be more like her. :)

As far as my update, we are all great. Gabe is getting over a cold, but the rest of us are all healthy. I cannot believe that Gabe turns twelve (!!!) on Thursday. Time is flying by!

My class is going well so far, and you can keep up with me and what I'm doing in class by visiting my other blog. It's called Madame Librarian. You may or may not find it to be interesting.

On the creative side of things, I started a braided rug yesterday. I love the new floor, but I do need a couple of rugs for wiping feet off, especially by the sliding glass door when we come in dripping from the hot tub. I have enough fabric scraps laying around that I decided to make one. Besides, I love the homemade look of braided rugs. I'll be posting pics as soon as it is done.

The girls are still enjoying their Irish dance classes, and will be performing around town on St. Patty's day. They are coming to my work, which is very exciting for me, since I can't take off the day to help chaffeur. This way I still get to see them perform!

Jon has been busy trying to finish up the vocals on a couple of songs, and now he's written a couple more that will have to be recorded. I'm super blessed to have such a talented husband! Anyway, I think that's probably about it for now.

'Til next time,

Becca

1 comment:

Kylie and crew. said...

Maybe you can be more like me and I can be more like you in the crafy-ness area!! Making your own rug...that's impressive! I didn't know the girls did Irish dance! That is awesome! I would love to see them perform sometime! It was fun visiting at church the other day! It's fun being friends with you...you are so smart! :) Have a good Sunday.