Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My new floor!!!

Finally! After living here and dealing with light colored carpet (why?) for three years, Jon and I were finally able to put new flooring in the kitchen, dining room and laundry room. Yes, it is striped, but it is gorgeous! I love it so much. I love is so much that I don't even care if the kids spill something on it, because I don't have to worry about it getting on nasty stained carpet. I love it so much that I'm still sweeping it every time I see a crumb, and mopping every few days. I know, I know, the honeymoon period will pass, but in the meantime, I'll have a really, really clean kitchen floor!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kylie and crew. said...

Love the floor! I will have to come see it person one of these days. I saw Jon and Gabe on the news last night! Your kids are getting SO big!