Friday, July 3, 2009

TWBA: List of 10 books

So, I'm on a new forum. It's called The Dressing Room. I just joined, but every week they have a weekly blog assignment. This week's is a list of your 10 favorite books. Since I am such a reader, we'll see if I can narrow it down to only 10!! There are soooo many good books out there! (Sorry I'm not putting in pics of the covers).



1. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch

2. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown

3. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

4. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

5. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien

6. Big Chickens by Leslie Helakoski

7. The Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder

8. The Ramona books by Beverly Cleary

9. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

10. The Redwall Books by Brian Jacques



So, there's my list. If you haven't read these books, I highly recommend them all!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Great list!!!!

Julia Gabriel said...

Love your list! I should have added chronicals of Narnia to my list and I love you forever.

Heather said...

Great list... I've heard the chronicals is a great book maybe i'll start reading sometime