Thursday, November 11, 2010

{Halloween}

Bethany (the flapper), Gabe (the pumpkin master), Michaela (the kitty cat) and Dolly (the pumpkin)

Gabe actually dressed up for the Harvest Party. He went as Friar Tuck!
Michaela the kitty cat!

Wow, I am almost caught up! These are pictures from Halloween and our Awana Harvest Party! Gabe didn't dress up for Halloween this year, which was fine with Jon and I. He did take Bethany around the neighborhood when we got home, and he even got some candy, but I think his trick or treating days are over! I also think this is my official "caught up" post. I have some more pictures to post from our little basement room remodel, but since it is almost done, I think I will wait until it is finished and then I can post them all in order. So, I hope you enjoyed my week of posts. It probably won't happen like this again for a long time to come! I am going to try to be more faithful to this little blog, but a post every day for almost a week is a lot for me! Bless your day!

2 comments:

Kylie and crew. said...

I've loved your daily posts!! I'm glad you are going to keep posting even if it's not as frequent! I can't believe how big your kids are. Have a great weekend!

Yakos Corral said...

It's hard to believe Gabe is even old enough to be out of the dress-up phase. Where has time gone. Love the flapper- very unique/creative!