Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{Provision}

Thanking God today for His provision in the form of a job with the main school district here in Spokane.  I found out this morning that I've been offered a music teaching position, and I'm excited to take it!  It will be a new challenge, but one that I am excited and ready to take on!  It's funny to think that after getting my Masters and library endorsment, that I'll be going back to teaching music (!) but I think it will be fun!  Time to drag out all my old General Music books and notes.... 

1 comment:

Kylie and crew. said...

So happy about your job! I'm glad you aren't bummed about it not being in library. Hopefully you can still get paid more since you have the lovely masters! And who knows maybe it will open doors for that dream position! :)