Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Whirlwind summer

Well, things have been pretty quiet around here the last few days.  We've been getting all the details of our move taken care of, switching accounts, getting insurance, all that jazz.  Slowly and steadily, it's all falling into place.  Prior to the move, though, our summer was a whirlwind of business.  Our lovely Lucy (from England) returned to visit for a month this summer, so we tried to plan some fun adventures with her.  In the two weeks before we moved, we went to Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park, had a quick trip to Spokane for a job interview, had Bethany's birthday party, had Jon and my anniversary, had a weekend full of send-off activities, and had to pack the apartment and move, as well!  Our final two weeks were filled with excitement, and were, not surprisingly, exhausting.  So now that we've had a chance to settle into a bit of a routine, I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures!  I'll try to post just the best in a somewhat chronological order.  This post will be Glacier National Park.

Headed down to Lake McDonald


The girls with the big bear in the lodge
 


My handsome boy
 

My handsome husband
 

Micci and I
 

Jon and Gabe
 

The girls and I
 

Beautiful


The girls
 

Even though it was an overcast day, we still had a great time and got to see some amazing views. 

No comments: