Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yellowstone, Part 2

Pictures offloaded from my phone?  Check.
Writing a follow up post to make sure I post some of these? Check.

So my regular camera ran out of batteries shortly after our visit to Old Faithful, and I had to take the remainder of the trip on the trusty iPhone.  I also like to Instagram things (a lot), so I've got a few of those as well.  Enjoy!

Such interesting colors

Bison poop...thanks to Micci for snapping this one.

Micci and Lucy

Lots and lots of steam and sulfur



Waterfall!



Such bright blues!


Grand Prismatic Spring





Hey Bethany, can you carry...?

Bright colors!


Yellowstone is such an otherwordly place to visit.  Of course, it's always more interesting to the adults than the children, but we just couldn't move out of Montana without taking them there.  It is beauty and barrenness, a unique combination.

No comments: