Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yellowstone National Park

As promised, here are a few pictures from our Yellowstone National Park trip with the lovely Lucy Aldridge.
Just inside the North entrance

Family picture!

Random bison hanging out by the Mammoth Hot Springs Diner

Mammoth Hot Springs

This cone was created by chemical deposits

Lucy and the girls

Jon and I

My cuties.  :)

Top of Mammoth Hot Springs

Jon and Gabe

Trees can't live with so much sulfur around

Lucy and the girls again

Waiting for Old Faithful

Waiting paid off...  Old Faithful geyser

Lucy and the girls in front of Old Faithful

We had a lot of fun on this trip!  We laughed at how crazy we are, wondered if Bethany can ever eat anything without getting part of it on her nose, walked a TON, and saw lots of super cool things.  I have more pictures on my phone, so there may be a "Round two" post of Yellowstone coming up once I get those on the computer.  We have such a fun, crazy family!!

No comments: