Sunday, September 16, 2012

{Menu} Week of 9/17/12

This week will be a little different than most...  We are headed back to Zootown (Missoula) for the weekend, so there will be only four meals to plan this week!

Monday:  Homemade Pizza (I cheat on my crust and use the Jiffy mix...but it's cheap and the kids LOVE it!!)
Tuesday:  Chicken in the crockpot with potatoes and veggies
Wednesday:  Boneless Ribs (in the crock pot again); summer squash
Thursday:  Leftover day...eat up all the stuff in the fridge before we leave town!

Can I just say that I'm super excited for our first trip back "home"?  I put home in quotes because I really believe that home is where you make it.  It happens to be Homecoming weekend, which thrills me!  Homecoming has always been a great tradition in our family, and the prospect of missing it this year had me a little bummed.  So I am happy that we will be able to go to the parade.  More on all that later.

No comments: