Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{Recipe} Creamy Roast Beef

Creamy Roast Beef
1 2-3lb Beef Roast (I always use chuck!)
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
1 packet Lipton Beefy Onion Soup
Fresh crimini or button mushrooms, optional

Place roast in crock pot.  Mix Mushroom and Beefy Onion Soup together, pour over roast.  Cook on low until roast is done.  Remove roast beef from gravy and slice.  Stir gravy and return meat to crock pot.  Stir in sliced fresh mushrooms if desired and cook another 15-20 minutes (long enough to heat the mushrooms).  Serve over rice or mashed potatoes, with your favorite fresh green veggie as a side.

Yum!  I hope you enjoy it!

This is the recipe I have in the crock pot for dinner tonight, sans fresh mushrooms.  I also layered my potatoes at the bottom of the crock pot so that dinner is basically ready when I get home.  So easy and tasty!!

No comments: