Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{Menu} Week of 9/24/12

As I mentioned in my previous post, the weekend was a super busy one.  So busy, in fact, that by the time we made it home Sunday night, I didn't even want to look at my menu plan for Monday, even though it was planned a long time ago.  So come Monday morning, I improvised.

Here's the plan for the week:
Monday:  Party Pizzas
Tuesday:  Tilapia with rice
Wednesday:  Chicken Divan in the crock pot
Thursday:  Unplanned right now, probably leftovers  BBQ at Micci's school (just remembered)
Friday:  Discipleship group potluck--Chili feed
Saturday:  Leftovers--> eat whatever you can find
Sunday:  Ham and potatoes  (I have soup plans for the leftovers that I'm uber excited for!!)

So there you have it.  Makes me hungry just thinking about it.  (The fish cooking on the stove probably isn't helping either).  What's on your menu this week?  I'm always in need of fresh ideas.

2 comments:

Yakos Corral said...

Turkey, Sage, & Mushroom Soup (my most favorite soup in the whole world!)
Crock Pot Lasagna (you have to try this, SO EASY! You don't even cook the noodles)
Cheeseburger Quesadillas (First time attempt, we'll see how it goes :)

beccajane said...

Mmmm...Jess those all sound good. Do you have recipes posted?