Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{Menu} Week of 9/3/12

I slacked off the last week or so in posting my menus...  Sorry about that.  Now that school will be back in full swing, having a plan in place for weekly dinner menus is essential to me keeping my sanity.  I'll be back to work, the kids will be in school, Jon will be busy with his new adventure in Guitar Club and with all that encompasses a church plant.  So here's the plan for the week:

Monday (yesterday): Baby Back Ribs (recipe can be found on my friend Jess's blog)
Tuesday:  Leftover ribs... there were three racks in the package I bought, so we have yummy leftovers!  Hooray!
Wednesday:  Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs; green salad
Thursday:  Grilled chicken; rotini with pesto sauce, sauteed mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese
Friday:  Discipleship group potluck
Saturday:  Leftover day...Eat whatever you can find.  :o)
Sunday:  Sunday roast with mashed potatoes

So there's the plan!  It will keep me sane for this week, at least!

No comments: